General conditions of sale
1. these general conditions apply to all orders of products on the website of Animalis pet society (hereinafter Animalis) registered with the register of legal persons under the number BE0657.612.488. Its head office is located in Belgium, 5310 Waret-La-Chaussée, large lane 11
Ordering a product appearing within the site www.animalis.be online store assumes the full acceptance of the present general conditions.
As a result, the customer acknowledges being perfectly informed that his agreement on the contents of these general conditions does not require the signature of this document, insofar as the customer wishes to order online the products in the shop of the web site.
2. the customer has the option to save or edit these terms, provided that both the backup that the edition of this document, are his sole responsibility.
Animalis may modify these terms of sale at any time subject to bring up these changes on its site. However, the current contracts remain subject to the conditions applicable at the time of the conclusion of the sale. You are advised to refer regularly to the latest version of the general terms of sale available on the site.
'Consumer' means any natural or legal person who acquires or uses, for purposes only unprofessional, products or services presented on the website. As a consumer, the customer thus has specific rights, which would be called into question in the case where the products or services purchased through the web site would actually a relationship with his professional activity.
"Professional" means any person who does not meet the above definition of the consumer.
3 Animalis will respond to your order within the limits of available stocks or subject to stocks from its suppliers. Shipping times are 2 to 2 week, days for the Belgium. However, if despite his vigilance products proved to be unavailable after your order, Animalis will inform you by email and will invite you to cancel or change your order.
4. the availability of the products is always displayed on our site in an indicative way. In principle, a product indicated 'in stock' is available immediately. However, Animalis cannot be held responsible if the stock is no longer the same as the date when the order was made. Any downtime is generally noted on the web site.
If Animalis cannot obtain a product on the part of its suppliers within a reasonable time (e.g. in case of out of stock at the supplier itself), it will notify the customer delay provided by electronic mail. The latter may then choose to cancel or Exchange his order, based on this new information. No cancellation penalties will be applied for such cancellation of order.
Animalis reserves the right to send the order in two or more times if a product was not available. This shipment will be no extra cost to the customer (the latter won't pay that once the expenses of delivery indicated when ordering).
5. by derogation from article 1583 of the civil Code, property sold or delivered remain the exclusive property of Animalis, until full payment of the order.
The risks associated with the transfer of ownership of the products differ depending on whether the customer chooses to send his order through a non-secure transmission (post) or through a secure transmission.
If the order is sent by mail, all risks of loss and damage relating to the goods in question are the responsibility of the customer from the moment of the order. Items purchased travel so at the risk of the buyer.
If the customer opts for a secure shipment, Animalis will bear the costs of any damage (theft, damage, missing items) the product and in this case refund transport costs.
6. the prices of our products are indicated in euros all taxes, excluding shipping costs. Delivery and shipping costs are charged to the customer (unless special conditions indicated on the website). They are displayed, taking into account the information provided by the relative client instead of delivery.
Animalis reserves the right to change its prices at any time. Animalis agrees however to apply prices that indicated you at the time of your order.
7. the payment of the full price must be made at the time of your order.
At no time, payments cannot be considered as a deposit or advance payments. All orders are payable in EURO. To pay for your order, you have the following means of payment: credit card (Mastercard), paypal, Hipay or bank transfer to the account of Animalis.
In the latter case, the products are reserved to the attention of the customer during 7 working days from the order, pending payment. Once past this deadline, we may decide to cancel the order.
You warrant to Animalis of have all the necessary permissions to use the payment method chosen when you save the purchase order. Animalis reserves the right to suspend or cancel any order or delivery, regardless of their nature and level of execution, in the case of non-payment (or payment incidents) of any amount that would be due. The delivery of any new order may be suspended in the event of late payment of a previous order, notwithstanding the provisions of this agreement. Animalis reserves the right to request a photocopy of your identity card and/or bank receipt for any payment by credit card.
8. the products purchased on Animalis are delivered in Europe. They will be delivered to the address indicated on the order form. The times shown on the item card are indicative deadlines and correspond to delays processing of shipment to which is added the delivery time.
Animalis cannot be held responsible for the consequences due to a delay in delivery related to the responsibility of the position. There will be no refund of the order as long as it will not be returned to l ' sender or recipient with late arrival.
In case of payment by bank transfer, the order will be processed only upon receipt of the amount. Accordingly, the time limits in this case are those on the day of receipt of payment and can therefore be changed compared to those mentioned on the day of placing the order. If you decide to cancel your order after payment and the order has already shipped for delivery, Animalis will make the refund of this product at its full reception. It is strongly recommended to return the product in its original state.
Risks associated with your products will be transferred upon receipt of the products.
9. any reserve on the delivered product (for example: damaged parcel, already opened...) must be notified to Animalis within 24 hours of receipt of the product.
Any problem concerning the items contained in the package (missing item, does not match the order...) must be notified to Animalis within a period of 14 days of receipt of the parcel. Any notification after this time will be more the responsibility of Animalis and so will be neither refunded nor replaced.
10 Animalis undertakes to reimburse you or Exchange you products not corresponding to your order. In this case, thank you kindly report in detail by mail email@example.com and send to Animalis the product. Animalis will proceed according to your choice, Exchange or refund the product. The request must be made within 14 working days following the delivery. Any claim made outside this period will not be accepted.
It is recommended to refer to Animalis products in the State in which you received them with all of the deliverables (accessories, packing, instructions...). In any case, you get the guarantee of hidden defects warranty provisions.
11 IMPORTANT: If the customer is not present during the delivery and does not withdraw his package at the post office within 15 days, the parcel is returned to Animalis in this case, Animalis will return the package to the customer only when this parcel has been received in return (or uphol bear mail loss), and shipping of this second mailing will be requested to the customer, and this even if it turns out that the post office did not notice.
12. According to the law of 14 July 1991, the consumer has the right to notify the seller that he renounces the purchase, without penalty and without giving any reason, within 14 working days from the day following the day of delivery of the product.
It is recommended to return the products to Animalis in a perfect state of resale, in their original state (packaging, accessories, note), duly sealed, and a copy of the invoice or the right of delivery within 14 days.
Any product damaged, incomplete, damaged, or whose original packaging has been damaged, won't be neither refunded nor exchanged.
The consumer who wishes to exercise this right, must contact Animalis within 14 business days via firstname.lastname@example.org
13. the computerized registers, preserved in the computer systems of Animalis in reasonable conditions of safety, will be considered as proof of communications, orders and the payments occurred between the parts.
The archiving of order forms and invoices is made on a reliable and durable support that can be produced as evidence.
14. the photos and texts illustrating and describing the products appearing on this site are not contractual and only for information purposes. Animalis assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the photos or texts appearing on this site. In addition, technical data sheets and descriptions of products from our partners or suppliers, Animalis disclaims any responsibility for the validity of their content.
15. without restricting the scope of the present general conditions of sale, no claim whatsoever against delivered products, non delivery of products or other cannot exceed the amount of the purchase price of the products that have given rise to a request for damage and interests. In no case Animalis cannot be held liable for indirect, incidental or consequential whatsoever damages whatsoever (even if the birth of such damage was known or could have been by Animalis) arising in connection with its products, their use, sale or the web site.
16 Animalis will do its utmost to fulfil its obligations but cannot be held responsible for delays or failure of delivery arising out of circumstances beyond its control, such as strikes, wars, disasters natural or other that prevent the production, transportation or delivery of products.
In case of delay, Animalis will fulfil its obligations in the shortest time and reserves the right to distribute remaining goods between customers in an equitable manner.
17. when placing your order, you give your consent for Animalis stores, process and use data collected from your order form. Some of this information may be transferred to the companies involved for the delivery of your products. When placing your order and if you indicate on your order form, you also give your consent for Animalis transfer such data to other companies whose products are available for sale on the Web site of Animalis, so you provide information about other products and services that are of interest to you.
To oppose the transfer of such data to these companies, in order to inform you about other products and services Animalis or third parties, you must indicate your refusal in the appropriate section of the order form. You can get a copy of the data held by us about you by sending a written request us. If one of the data held by us about you is incorrect, it will be corrected upon your written request.
18 Animalis will do its best to try to settle amicably any dispute. If you are not satisfied by the mode of settlement of the dispute and you want to appeal to the competent courts, the following rules apply. The contract is governed by Belgian law. Each Party shall give exclusive jurisdiction so that any dispute is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Namur (Belgium).