Our company is a Belgian law firm, whose head office is located in Belgium. 5310 Waret-la-Chaussée, lane 11 and with the business number BE 0657.612.488.
Through this policy, we inform you that we make every effort to protect your privacy and your personal data.
In your dealings with us, some data are collected, processed and possibly shared. Because you can be identified as a person on the basis of these data, these data are of 'personal data'. We'll implement everything to protect your personal data in accordance with the laws of the European Union in the area including the General rules on the Protection of data (RGPD).
2 personal data
The following data can be collected and processed by us in different ways. This includes to:
Data that you provide directly to us
- Identification and information of contact, including name, first name, address and the home, e-mail address, phone and cell phone numbers, date of birth, age...;
- Financial information like bank account number, code, the name of the account holder,...;
- Information about our products and/or services you want to order products and/or services favorite, interests, preferences that you provide via our web site.
- Complaints or feedback transmitted via our support channels regarding our products and/or services, remarks, suggestions, testimonials...;
- Other data and content are exchanged, shared and shared by you with us.
You are not required to provide us with your data or to agree with treatments. However, it will in some cases need to provide personal data so that a correct purchase of our products and/or services and/or other contractual agreement can take place and that the current legislation could be respected.
Data that you provide through the use of the web site
When you make use of our website, the following information may be processed and/or updated: pages visited, web sites, the IP address, the type of browser, the browsing behaviour, language, unit, the duration of navigation, when you are on the web and perform other missions of research by means of cookies, data that you introduce yourself on the web sites.
So you should always read our cookies policy at the same time that this policy of confidentiality
Data from other sources
Our web site may contain links to other web sites. These web sites are perhaps not managed by us, and may have a statement and policy on privacy, which are their own. We expressly recommend to read and we cannot assume any responsibility for the third party web sites.
3. treatment by us of the personal data
Including, the personal data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Conclude and implement a contract with you (as the purchase of products, the provision of services, the creation of a user account,...), as well as charge, keep track of bills and cash them, via a third party or not;
- Improve, maintain and optimize our products constantly, optimize the delivery of services, web sites and their protection, as well as our General, commercial strategies and marketing;
- Customize products that are delivered to you and support services related, usage information, service messages or other messages (electronic or not) which are connected;
- Send ads advertising, newsletters and information that are targeted to you and fits you best. For this purpose, we can meet your interests and preferences in a profile.
- You specifically ask permission for other purposes.
The legal basis on which we rely for the treatment of personal data is therefore your explicit permission (i), (ii) the need to subscribe or to implement a contract of which you are a party, (iii) the need of satisfy a legal obligation imposed on us or (iv) the need to defend interests justified for us or a third party unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of children under 16 years are more of importance.
4. sharing by us of the personal data
We can share the data with partners, suppliers or other agents when the treatment by these third parties is essential for the development, implementation, use, purchase, access or treatment about products, services, web sites.... These appointees who treat your personal data must also limit the use of these data and their treatment and ensure adequate protection of these under the legislation in force for the protection of your personal data.
Finally, your personal data may be shared if we are required to do so by law, judicial proceedings as well as to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
5. your rights
You always have the right to access and correct the personal data that we process about you.
You also have the right to erase your personal data, to limit their activity and transfer them, insofar as the regulations in force.
At any time, you have the right to withdraw permission you have given for certain treatments and to oppose the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons. You also have the right to oppose their use for marketing purposes, for their transfer to third parties (when this transfer is not essential for our services) and to establish your profile.
For this purpose, you can contact us by sending us a written request accompanied by a copy of your identity card (front and back), to Versele-Laga, Belgium, 9800 Deinze Kapellestraat 70, to the attention of the "Protection Department of" data".
So, we will give a response in this regard in accordance with the legislation in force.
We would however like to inform you that we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative compensation or even to refuse the request if request is excessive or not founded you, for example because you drop an unreasonable number applications.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the authority of the personal data. You can find how this should be done on the web site of this authority.
6. our security policy
To protect your personal data in the best possible way, we take all reasonable steps and we apply best practices to avoid the loss, misuse, disclosure, unauthorized access or alteration of your personal data. Also of course technically and organisationally, the necessary measures are taken to provide a sufficient level of protection.
We will keep your information as long as necessary for their treatment, taking into account the rights and obligations, contractual and legal that we have in that regard these data and taking into account our mission which is to answer correctly to your requests, to improve the quality of products and the provision of services and to respect our own legal obligations.
7. children under 16 years old
We will never collect or process deliberately the personal data of minors without the permission of a parent or guardian, who must be given to use our products, services, websites... and then exercise the rights concerning the data of the minor.
If the personal data of minors should still be dealt with in good faith, we will delete them as soon as possible from our files after having knowledge of this treatment.